2019 SAT/ACT Winter Test Prep Courses
Jan 7th, 2019, 7pm to 8pm
FREE Parent/Student Intro Class
Jan 12th, 8am to 12pm
Baseline Test, Mandatory
January 14th to February 21st
Mondays: English, Reading & Essay
Thursdays: Math & Science, Tracey Wood
Either; 3pm-5pm or 5.30pm-7.30pm
Course final test, 8am-12pm
Feb 25th & 28th
Evaluations sessions 3-5 or 5-7
The KWL advantages:
1. Personal caring instructors who go the extra mile to assist your student.
2. Error analysis of mistakes to identify weak areas.
3. Supplementary practice to strengthen the identified weak areas.
4. Texts: Princeton Review; College Panda, Prep Scholar and McGraw Hill
5. Online: Quizlet, Princeton Review Portal, Khan Academy. After the course: supplementary materials and guidance for how to continue preparing for these tests, continuing access to your instructors for questions and feedback.
Basic texts provided:
Total course: Group $800
Individual (private) $1200
Supplementary tutoring available on request from either Sandy Koop or Tracey Wood
for those who would like more individual
instruction in a problem area. ($50 per hour)
Focus sessions Essay and or Science (30 minutes after the regular sessions) in-depth teaching and practice in these focused areas ($200)
Feel free to contact us with any questions and concerns. Call Sandy on +1 989 330 0262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org